I welcome feedback. Names and ages have not been disclosed due to
Children & Adolescent feedback
- Thanks for helping me, also you have been a great play buddy. You have helped me a
- It's good to tell somebody older who is not my friend, family member or an adult I know
about my problems.
- Being able to open up without feeling judged. Thank you
- A massive support, life changing. I feel so much happier.
- I have been able to express how I was feeling in a non-judgemental space, to identify
(with help) what the issues were and to feel like I can move forward. You provide a very valuable service. Thank you.
- Helped me look at things differently. I have changed the way I was looking at situations,
how I was feeling and how I handle situations in my life. It helped me a lot, thanks.
- Very supportive and has made me look at things in a different perspective. By taking
away with me and acting on counselling , it actually worked for me. It helped me to try and be the person I used to be.
- To come to terms and talk more about my family bereavement.
- Helped me to see different aspects of myself and the situation I am in. Very easy to
talk to and has been very supportive.
- Supportive with lifestyle changes. It has helped me to see more clearly, having someone to
talk too has also helped to lower my stress and anxiety problems.
- Pointed out strategies I have bought to the sessions and helped to see the good in me
and be kinder to myself.
- Being listenened too and sharing my emotions. I feel that I have been able
to be helped and every faith in the sessions that have encouraged me to feel and see things differently.
- Pointed out ways to improve my mental health.
- A comfort to talk. Very friendly and supportive.
- There are not enough words of gratitude to express my appreciation for your